Internships at CRT
Interns are essential to our future
CRT is committed to advancing employment, training and educational opportunities for students interested in health and human services, as well as research, marketing and communications, finance, and more. CRT interns are provided with a mentor and a wide variety of career opportunities when they are ready for employment.
Intern placements are available at many of CRT’s programs and administrative departments.
CRT interns will:
- Gain career experience before entering the job market
- Discover opportunities in a new career path
- Create a valuable network of future contacts
- Gain academic credit, where applicable
- Leave with a feeling of fulfillment knowing your work has changed people’s lives for the better
If you are interested in becoming an Intern at CRT, please:
- Complete the Intern Application
- Obtain a copy of your school’s internship requirements
- Obtain a copy of your school’s internship agreement
- Provide a copy of your resume
- Email all items to [email protected]
Your information will be forwarded to the Human Resources Generalist for the program of your interest for review and response to you.
Community Renewal Team, Inc. is the designated Community Action Agency for Middlesex and Hartford Counties and is the largest non-profit provider of human services in Connecticut. The agency’s mission is Preparing Our Community to Meet Life’s Challenges. The mission is achieved each day by helping people and families become self-sufficient while making sure basic needs are met. CRT’s programs include Meals on Wheels, school readiness, energy assistance and weatherization, supportive housing and shelters, and many others, serving people in more than 60 cities and towns in both our core catchment area and throughout Connecticut. www.crtct.org
Optional Footer Area
WE BELIEVE IN HOPE.
For over 50 years, CRT has helped people in Central Connecticut lift their quality of life. Whether you need help now or are looking to build a more secure future, we can help with housing, food, energy bills, recovery, jobs, childcare, veterans services and much more.
Call us today at (860) 560-5600, and let’s build a better future together.