CRT has Affordable Housing for Rent
CRT offers five affordable rental housing properties in Hartford for families and seniors. Spacious apartments range from one to four bedrooms. All residents must be income and family qualified. Section 8 tenants welcome.
The properties for families are:
- Jackie Schaeffer Apartments: 711 Garden Street, Hartford. There are nine 2-bedroom apartments and one 3-bedroom apartment. Stove, hood, and refrigerator provided; cable and washer-dryer ready. Off-street parking available.
- Wethersfield Commons: 32-34 & 36-38 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford. These spacious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom units are near Colt Park. Stove, hood & refrigerator provided, cable-ready, and fenced, off-street parking.
- Generations Campus: 35 Clark Street, Hartford. Generations is a beautiful, affordable townhouse community with support for grandparents who have legal custody of their grandchildren.
The properties for Seniors are:
- Coventry Place: 160 Coventry Street, Bloomfield. Senior Affordable Housing
- St. Michael’s: 35 Clark Street, Hartford. Senior Affordable Housing
Applicants are subject to income and eligibility verification, and unit availability. Paper applications may be picked up at the front desk, 555 Windsor Street, Hartford. Printable application can be found here.
CRT is an approved HUD Housing Counseling Agency and a Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO).
CRT is registered with the National Center for Housing Management (NCHM) as Certified Managers of Housing (CMH).
For more information
Office hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Optional Footer Area
WE BELIEVE IN HOPE.
For over 50 years, CRT has helped people in Central Connecticut lift their quality of life. Whether you need help now or are looking to build a more secure future, we can help with housing, food, energy bills, recovery, jobs, childcare, veterans services and much more.
Call us today at (860) 560-5600, and let’s build a better future together.