Employee Benefits at Community Renewal Team
CRT offers a comprehensive benefits package – the details of which are noted below. But we also offer a benefit that you cannot see… It is the feeling you get when you help others during their time of need. When you are in a position to help someone else improve the quality of their own life, that feeling you get is priceless – and yet it will last a lifetime. Many of our employees experience that feeling every day they come in to work – we want to share that feeling with you!
Along with these feelings of personal satisfaction and caring, CRT offers a thorough benefits package to support our employees* at work, at home and during retirement.
Here are some of the great reasons to join CRT:
- Medical Insurance: Choice between 2 comprehensive medical plans with HRA which CRT funds first dollar ($500/$1000) with cost sharing
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Plans available with up to 6% company match
- Agency paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Agency paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Agency paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for employee, spouse and dependent(s)
- Voluntary additional life insurance, critical illness & group accident plans at low cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- 13 paid company holidays annually
- 10 paid vacation days annually with roll over option
- 6 paid sick days annually with roll over options
- 2 paid personal days annually
- Direct Deposit of bi-weekly payroll available
- Ease of joining Federal Credit Union for direct deposit
- Ability to participate in Agency sponsored educational opportunities
- Ability to be recognized for “Wall of Excellence” for outstanding work performance
*Some of these benefits may only be available to benefit eligible employees and may be prorated for part time employees. Additionally, due to benefit changes, this listing may not represent the current benefit offerings. Please contact CRT’s Human Resources for current offerings.