Helping Women Thrive
Inspiring women to take charge of their destiny to live dynamic lives. CRT envisions a community in which women, regardless of race, ethnicity, income level, or social status are mentored and empowered to reach their full potential.
CRT’s Women’s Services provide a supportive environment where women can thrive and feel empowered to improve their quality of life while facing life’s challenges.
In the News: CRT Renaming Women’s Empowerment Center in Honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- A center that is a welcoming, safe point of entry for women to access holistic support services and mentorship to assist them on their journey of redirecting their paths to living dynamic lives.
- Personal development classes and support groups.
- Empowerment programs, conferences, leadership training, and workshops on a variety of topics, such as financial literacy, entrepreneurship, career development, and workforce readiness tailored to advancing progress on their goals.
- Opportunities to network with successful women in business, transcending social and economic boundaries, to build a bridge to economic stability.
- Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services.
- Intensive Case Management for women or individuals that identify as women.
- A small children’s play area is available for members who need to bring their children while they are receiving services.
Members of the WEC are women who live in Greater Hartford or Middlesex County.
Individuals may walk into the WEC, or be referred by any provider. Membership is always free.
NEW: A “Resource Guide For Families with Loved Ones in Prison” from our friends at the Judy Dworin Performance Project is available in both English and Spanish.
Service Hours and Location:
CRT’s Women’s Empowerment Center
330 Market Street, Hartford, CT 06120 (Lower level – entrance in the back of the building. On-site parking is available.)
Office Hours: Mon thru Fri, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Evenings and weekends as scheduled)
For more information, please call Tenesha Grant, Director of Women’s Services at the number above.
Optional Footer Area
WE BELIEVE IN HOPE.
For over 50 years, CRT has helped people in Central Connecticut lift their quality of life. Whether you need help now or are looking to build a more secure future, we can help with housing, food, energy bills, recovery, jobs, childcare, veterans services and much more.
Call us today at (860) 560-5600, and let’s build a better future together.