Through the CRT Meals on Wheels Golf Classic Program Book, our goal is to gain as much exposure as possible for our partnering businesses.
- During the dinner program, special recognition is given to businesses and other sponsors who placed ads.
- A list of advertisers and sponsors is placed on our website and social media.
- The CRT Meals on Wheels Golf Classic Program Book has a wide distribution, providing targeted business exposure. During the event, every participant in the tournament, as well as those who attend the networking hour and dinner, will receive a copy of the Program Book.
- Following the event, the CRT Meals on Wheels Golf Classic Program Book is mailed with a personal letter from Lena Rodriguez, CRT’s President and CEO, encouraging recipients to support businesses that have participated in our annual fundraiser.
The mailing list includes:
- CRT donors
- CRT vendors
- Elected officials in the 40 towns in CRT’s service delivery area in Central Connecticut
- CRT Partners: 90 non-profits, 31 for-profits, 24 faith-based organizations, 10 school districts
We can help design your ad, and you are welcome to keep the file to use for other advertising opportunities if you choose.
Program book ad pricing:
- Full-Page Ad: $500.00 (5.5” wide x 8.5” tall)
- 1/2- Page Ad: $250.00 (5.5” wide x 4.25” tall)
- 1/4- Page Ad: $150.00 (2.75” wide x 4.25” tall)
Ads can be in full color. When submitting materials to us, either a .pdf, .png, or .jpg format is preferred.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ilana Bernstein at Office: (860) 560-5657; Cell: (860) 541-1272; or by e-mail at [email protected].