Summer Youth Employment
Explore careers in the Summer Youth Employment and Learning Program
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be a resident of Hartford.
- Applicants must be able to show document age verification (must be between 14-21 years old as of July 1, 2017.)
- Applicants must be enrolled in school at the time they apply (up to grade 12) and must show document of school enrollment and attendance records.
- Applicants must be available for the dates of July 17th through August 18th.
- Applicants must be able to document income eligibility through one of the two forms below:
- Applicants must be able to document work eligibility by submitting documentation that meets the requirements of the I-9 Form "List of Acceptable Documents".
- Applicants must be able to attend an intake interview session on one of the available dates with a parent/guardian (if under 18 years old).
You will be contacted through email in the coming weeks if you have been selected for an intake interview. Please ensure that your email address is correct and checked regularly.
Summer Youth Employment Program
Address: 1443 Main Street, Hartford
Telephone: (860) 560-5308 Ext. 227
Fax: (860) 560-5331
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8 am - 4 pm
Funding provided by