CRT can help with mental health and substance abuse issues
Substance abuse and mental health treatment are offered in outpatient and intensive settings. Clinical services are available in the community and at mental health clinics. CRT accepts most insurance plans. Treatment is offered to many un- and under-insured individuals through grants and other forms of assistance. CRT counselors can help those who speak Spanish, Cambodian, Japanese, Vietnamese and English.
All patients are seen within one week of referral. Select the recovery, mental health and substance abuse program(s) that best fits your need:
- Drug/alcohol and mental health treatment, including Partial Hospitalization - Behavioral Health Services
- Counseling for people from diverse backgrounds - Asian Family Services
- Assistance for people who are homeless - Homeless Outreach
- Support for people with HIV or AIDS, their partners and families - HIV Counseling Services
- Mental health and drug/alcohol treatment and monitoring for court involved individuals - Re-Entry Recovery