Everyone deserves a safe place to sleep at night
CRT helps homeless men, women and children find safe housing, while our case managers help them move toward successful independence. We have housing programs that focus on different groups – Veterans, families, single adults and seniors. We also help people who may be losing their homes.
Select the program that best describes your need.
A safe place for my family – East Hartford Family Shelter
Shelter for men – – McKinney Men’s Shelter and East Hartford Family Shelter
Low-cost stable housing – Affordable Housing and Security Deposit Guarantee
Stable, low-cost housing with supports -
- For male veterans – Veterans Crossing
- For survivors of domestic violence – Supportive Housing
- For youth aging out of DCF – CHAP
- For grandparents raising grandchildren – Generations
- For people who are homeless – Supportive Housing