STEPS Case Management System
Created by and for Community Action Agencies
STEPS Case Management System is a comprehensive web-based case management software that was developed by Community Renewal Team’s in-house experts. Drawing on over 50 years of experience, CRT has produced the outcome-driven system that practitioners need: a tool that lets you measure the success of your clients, assess the effectiveness of your programs and demonstrate impact to key stakeholders!
This is an efficient, intuitive tool to let your staff concentrate on their clients!
- Integrated, comprehensive participant record from intake and assessment through service plan, goals and outcomes
- Collaborative workflow allows multiple users in real time, at varied levels of access
- Monitors information and provides alerts and time/progress benchmarks
- Flexible reporting and funder-compliant data by household, program, demographics, ROMA or National Performance Indicators
- Web based application ensures quick start up
- Configuration of software to match customer operations
- Development of Implementation Plan
- Installation and testing of STEPS system
- Staff training and in-depth instruction for on-site lead employee (train-the-trainer)
- Documentation including User and Administrator Manuals, Quick Reference Guide
- Ongoing Hot Line and “Trouble Ticket” support from dedicated STEPS staff
- Provision of software updates and patches throughout contract period